American Art Denim & Jute Rug
Authentic American style starts and stops with blue jeans. We’ve taken classic denim and fused it with a highly sustainable natural fiber-jute-to create a cool, casual, and durable area rug. Our denim is upcycled from old blue jeans to bring that soft, worn-in feel into your favorite rooms. Here, dark- and light-wash denim rag yarn is spun with golden jute and all the irregularities of a well-loved heirloom. Tucked jute ends add an extra degree of durability. Place it in a bedroom, kids’ room, living room, or family room for an effortlessly chic, natural look that’s also gentle under bare feet. Like your favorite pair of jeans, this rug will also wear better as it ages.
- Color: Tan, Gold, Blue
- Construction: Handloom-Woven
- Floor Protection: Rug pad recommended
- Country of Origin: India
- Materials: 60% Upcycled Denim, 40% Jute
Material: Denim & Jute
Jute is an incredibly versatile and sustainable natural fiber that has been used around the globe for centuries to produce a seemingly endless array of products. Its long, soft and durable fibers are ideal for area rugs, brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. The denim used in this rug is recycled from the denim industry and it strikes a perfectly balanced look and feel with our natural jute.
- 2'6" x 8'
- Dimensions (in): 30W x 96D x 0.25H
- Weight (lbs): 11
- 4' x 6'
- Dimensions (in): 48W x 72D x 0.25H
- Weight (lbs): 13
- 5' x 8'
- Dimensions (in): 60W x 96D x 0.25H
- Weight (lbs): 24
- 8' x 10'
- Dimensions (in): 96W x 120D x 0.25H
- Weight (lbs): 57
- 9' x 12'
- Dimensions (in): 108W x 144D x 0.25H
- Weight (lbs): 68
- 10' x 14'
- Dimensions (in): 120W x 168D x 0.25H
- Weight (lbs): 83
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.