Bay Shore Multi Rug
Reminiscent of lanterns in a bazaar, this stunning tufted rug displays brilliant colors and a one-of-a-kind pattern. The ultra-plush pile is hand-tufted by skilled artisans in India using upcycled cotton material repurposed from the garment industry. Bold, contemporary style meets serious sustainability for a piece that fits kids’ rooms, family rooms, or cheery entryways. Each rug is unique, but every one is durable with stay-put backing and sturdy construction that can take the heavy traffic in your most loved rooms. This multicolored rug can hide a multitude of sins and still make you smile every time you pass by.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Color: Multi
- Construction: Hand-Tufted
- Backing: Cotton, Latex
- Floor Protection: Rug pad recommended
- Country of Origin: India
- Materials: 100% Upcycled Cotton
- 2'6" x 8'
- Dimensions (in): 30W x 96D x 0.75H
- Weight (lbs): 17
- 4' x 6'
- Dimensions (in): 48W x 72D x 0.75H
- Weight (lbs): 27
- 5' x 8'
- Dimensions (in): 60W x 96D x 0.75H
- Weight (lbs): 35
- 8' x 10'
- Dimensions (in): 96W x 120D x 0.75H
- Weight (lbs): 75