Beacon Natural Fiber Flatweave Rug
This natural fiber rug adds a unique touch of global style to make your design scheme pop. Made with a sustainable blend of wool, jute, and recycled cotton, this dhurrie rug is long-lasting and a good fit for high traffic areas. If you love tribal print rugs, this understated, geometric style will add functional flair to your bedroom, living room, study, or entryway. This rug’s soft, natural texture also feels gentle on bare feet. Each of these rugs is made from sustainably sourced yarn and then hand-woven by a skilled artisan. When you lay this rug down, you’ll be supporting ethical, eco-friendly production practices and celebrating the age-old craft of artisanal rug making.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Color: Brown, White
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
- Country of Origin: India
- Materials: 55% Jute, 40% Cotton, 5% Wool-Viscose Blend
- 5' x 8'
- Dimensions (in): 96W x 60D x 0.25H
- Weight (lbs): 15.74
- 8' x 10'
- Dimensions (in): 120W x 96D x 0.25H
- Weight (lbs): 30.96