ALFI brand AB5123 32" Short Wall Double Bowl Lip Apron Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- The Quality of the Finish
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used fine fireclay allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Bottom Width:30 1/2" Top Width 31 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 5/8"
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Non Reversible
- Bowl Dimensions 14 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 7 1/4"
- Now you can enjoy the benefits of a double bowl sink and still be able to store large pans completely in the sink with out the handle stick way out.
- Each bowl is equal in size.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Further,minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the quality control inspection and will be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
Related Items: GR512L, GR512R, ABST35, AB1818S, AB1818R