Alfi 33" Double Bowl Thick Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink with Smooth Apron — White
- The Quality of the Finish
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used, fine fireclay, allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Standard 3 1/2 center drains.
- Double bowl sink, giving you the flexibility to be able to soak dishes on one side while still having a usable sink on the other side.
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy.
- Sink Wall Thickness: 1
- Inner Bowl Dimensions: 14 3/4 x 16 3/4 x 8 3/4 (Both bowls are equal in size)
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Further,minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the quality control inspection and will be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
Related Items: ABST35, AB1818S, AB1818R
|Sink Mount Type||Apron Front|
|Sink Bowl Layout||Double Bowl|
|Recommended Sink Base||36" Sink Base|
You May Also Like...
Regular Price: $1,450.00
Special Price $1,014.99
Regular Price: $1,946.00
Special Price $1,264.90
Regular Price: $1,350.00
Special Price $810.00
Regular Price: $1,650.00
Special Price $990.00