Rene R1-1015-ADA Single Bowl 3/4" Radius Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink in 18-Gauge with Cutting Board, Grid and Basket Strainer
Meeting the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), this shallow sink provides more space beneath for accessibility needs. The R1-1015-ADA is constructed from a sheet of high-quality 304 steel. It measures 23" x 17 7/8" x 5 1/2" with an 18-gauge thickness. Featuring a brushed satin finish, it is rust and stain-resistant, insulated, quiet, and guaranteed by a limited lifetime warranty. Template and mounting hardware are included. Included is a cutting board, custom-made to fit this basin. Created from the rubberwood tree, a natural hardwood, it is mold and moisture resistant. Additionally, a groove along its perimeter channels away any runoff. To protect the sink surface from scratches or dents, one custom-fit stainless steel grid is included. Its removable rubber feet raise it slightly above the bottom of the sink. The included basket strainer is capable of holding much more waste than common models. Its roomy interior is perforated and can be removed by the handle.
- Shop Related
Benefits & Features:
- Smart Styling - Medium-sized sink with tight, curved corners and contemporary flair
- Robust Construction - 304-grade stainless steel in the industry standard 18-gauge thickness
- Quiet and Dry Utilization - Pads diminish noise, sprayed-on coating creates a moisture barrier
- Guaranteed Exceptionalism - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Ease of Maintenance - Simple to care for with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Supportive Extras - Basket strainer, stainless steel grid, and fitted cutting board
- Installation Type: Undermount: Typically installed with new quartz, granite, or other solid surface counter tops.
- Country of Origin: China
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
Dimensions (in): 23L x 17.875W x 5.5H
Weight (lbs): 12