Dawn 22" Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
This little gem measures overall at a little less than 22" left to right. This allows this sink to very easily fit in a 24" sink base cabinet.
If you have corner sink base, this sink works there too! We at Directsinks like this sink, and Dawn altogether, because of the finish of the stainless and the generous use of undercoating and sound deadening pads. Simply put, this sink is really quiet.
Pair it with the bottom grid - sku G080. Why do you need a grid? Insurance against damage; if you were to drop something heavy into any sink regardless of gauge, you can dent or damage the sink. It would be better to wreck a grid and replace that, than have to replace a sink.. right?
Question: "I need a sink fast, can you help me?"
Answer: Yes! - We typically inventory this model in our NY warehouse and ship same day, Monday- Friday. Closer to the West Coast? We will ship this sink directly from Dawn's warehouse.
- Material:304 Type Stainless Steel-Premium grade of stainless steel, the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing; non-porous, hygienic, rust-free, and durable
- Content: 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Gauge: 18 gauge
- Finish: Polished Satin Finish
- Drain Opening: Standard 3.5" opening (strainer is NOT included)
- Undercoating: Yes, with Sound Absorption Padding on all sides and the bottom
- Mounting Clips and Template Included
- Certified cUPC
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sink Shape: Rectangle
- Number of Basins: 1
- Strainer Included: No
- Bottom Grid Included: No
- ADA Compliant: No
- Optional Accessories: SD-01 (Dawn Sink Strainer), G080 (Dawn Bottom Grid)
- Matching Bar sinks available! BS131507, BS121307, BS161609
- Sink Length (in): 21.88L
- Sink Bowl Depth (in): 8.75D
- Sink Back to Front Dimension (in): 17.19
- Minimum Cabinet Size (in):24
- Works in 36" Corner Sink Base Cabinets