Dawn 22" Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
This little gem measures overall at a little less than 22" left to right. This allows this sink to very easily fit in a 24" sink base cabinet.
If you have corner sink base, this sink works there too! We at Directsinks like this sink, and Dawn altogether, because of the finish of the stainless and the generous use of undercoating and sound deadening pads. Simply put, this sink is really quiet.
Pair it with the bottom grid - sku G080. Why do you need a grid? Insurance against damage; if you were to drop something heavy into any sink regardless of gauge, you can dent or damage the sink. It would be better to wreck a grid and replace that, than have to replace a sink.. right?
Question: "I need a sink fast, can you help me?"
Answer: Yes! - We typically inventory this model in our NY warehouse and ship same day, Monday- Friday. Closer to the West Coast? We will ship this sink directly from Dawn's warehouse.
- Shop Related
Benefits & Features:
- Installation Type: Undermount: Typically installed with new quartz, granite, or other solid surface counter tops.
- Material:304 Type Stainless Steel-Premium grade of stainless steel, the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing; non-porous, hygienic, rust-free, and durable
- Stainless Steel Thickness: 18 GaugeÂ 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Drain Opening: Standard 3.5" opening (strainer is NOT included)
- Sound Absorption Padding on all sides and the bottom
- Mounting Clips and Template Included
- Certified cUPC
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional Accessories: SD-01 (Dawn Sink Strainer), G080 (Dawn Bottom Grid)
- Matching Bar sinks available! BS131507, BS121307, BS161609
Very nice and solid kitchen sink. The customer service, shipping, and price cannot be beat.
I called and got a human being that solved my problem and my sink arrived three days later. Felt like a miracle!
My sink went directly to the company doing my quartz countertop so I haven’t seen it. The installation is postponed to January. I’ll let you know then when I have seen it. Enid Owens
Looks good. However, we are not doing the kitchen remake until the fall, but with all of the pandemic delays, we wanted to order ahead with time to spare. The sink was delivered quite quickly.
Haven't installed yet. Check back in about a month. Cabinets are delayed due to the pandemic.