33" Smooth Apron Solid Thick Wall Fireclay Single Bowl Farm Sink
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink: -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
Benefits & Features:
- Installation Type: Apron Front: Can only be installed in a specific cabinet designed for this style of sink. Click here for more information
- Created from high-grade fireclay material; granting this sink long-term resistance to all sorts of acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Exterior Dimensions: 33" x 18 1/4" x 10"
- Inner Bowl Size: 30 1/4" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8"
- Non Reversible
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Bottom Width: 32 1/2" Top Width: 33". This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2"
- Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.