AB3618ARCH 36" White Arched Apron Thick Wall Fireclay Double Bowl Farm Sink
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time; designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a modernly stylish twist. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of Fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
Benefits & Features:
- Installation Type: Apron Front: Can only be installed in a specific cabinet designed for this style of sink. Click here for more information
- The Quality of the Finish
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Created from high-grade fireclay material; granting this sink long-term resistance to all sorts of acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Sink Size: 36" x 18 1/8" x 10"
- Inner Bowl Sizes: 13 3/4" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8" ; 18 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8"
- Standard 3 1/2" center drain. Compatible with garbage disposal
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Bottom Width: 35 1/2" Top Width: 36". This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2"
- Features an elegantly designed arch on front of the apron
- Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.