AB3618DB-W 36" White Smooth Thick Wall Fireclay Double Bowl Farm Sink
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Created from high-grade fireclay material; granting this sink long-term resistance to all sorts of acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Sink Size : 36" x 18 1/8" x 10"
- Inner Bowl Sizes : 13 3/4" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8" ; 18 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8"
- Standard 3 1/2" center drain. Compatable with garbage disposal
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Bottom Width : 35 1/2" Top Width : 36" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2"
- Double bowl sink, giving you added flexibility to do tasks such as soaking dishes on one side while still having a usable sink on the other side
- Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.