ALFI brand AB512 32" Double Bowl Lip Apron Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink with 1 3/4" Lip
- The Quality of the Finish
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used fine fireclay allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Bottom Width:30 1/2" Top Width 31 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 5/8"
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Non Reversible
- Bowl Dimensions 14 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 7 1/4"
- Each bowl is equal in size.
- Double bowl sink, giving you the flexibility to be able to soak dishes on one side while still having a usable sink on the other side.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Further,minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the quality control inspection and will be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
Related Items: GR512L, GR512R, ABST35, AB1818S, AB1818R