Bamboo 33" Double Bowl Farmhouse Sink
Introducing the first solid bamboo kitchen farm sink. The perfect match for any eco-friendly kitchen design. Allowing you to extend your ultra-modern themed kitchen to your sink and keep everything green and sustainable. Bamboo has become a standard in Eco-Friendly flooring and cabinets thanks to breakthrough technologies it is now available as your new kitchen sink.
Benefits & Features:
- Installation Type: Apron Front: Can only be installed in a specific cabinet designed for this style of sink. Click here for more information
- Solid bamboo construction provides the strength and durability you come to expect from a material that is stronger than steel.
- Heavy duty side walls over an inch thick. Completely waterproof and non-porous.
- Go Green with a kitchen sink made of the fastest growing grass on earth.
- Avoid spilling harsh chemicals like nail polish remover and other solvents.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads such as steel wool. Do not use bleach commercial alkalies such as ammonia or caustic solutions.
- Daily cleaning may be done with a mild dish washing soap after every use rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups.
- You can apply a Polyurethane Wood Sealer once a year to insure the sinks waterproof.
- Please note this sink should not be used for soaking dishes.
- Bottom of sink is flat and is not slopped towards the drain, therefore it is recommended to wipe out the water after use.
- As this is a very high maintenance sink, it is not recommended for use in a high traffic kitchen.
- Related Items: ABST35