ALFI brand AB2418UM 24" x 18" Undermount Fireclay Kitchen Sink
Love the fireclay material but not into the farm sink look? These ALFI brand sinks are designed for you. Enjoy the benefits of the most durable low maintenance sink material on the market with this 24" x 18" undermount fireclay kitchen sink. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time. The benefits of an authentic fireclay sink is the quality of it's finish. The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. The sink glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacterial from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on the sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away from fireclay sinks.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Exterior Dimensions : 23 5/8" x 18" x 10"
- Inner Bowl Size : 21 1/4" x 15 3/8" x 8 1/2"
- Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
- Drain Placement: Center
- Drain Size: 3.5"
- Bowl Style: Rounded Corners
- Bowl Type: Single Bowl
- Designed to be installed undermount. Where the counter flows over the top edge of the sink.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot/pan up to 350' F hot.
- Mount the undermount installation kit (Model #: ABUMSB) to the inner side walls of your cabinet. We then recommend putting plywood on the rods to create a large smooth flat surface. Drill the necessary drain holes. If you did not purchase the kit you will need to create a custom support using 2x4s
- Please note that our undermount fireclay sinks are fully glazed and have a designed front apron on one side. This is because they are made using the same exact mold and process as our fireclay farm sinks but offered at a lower cost. You should have no issues under mounting these sinks as this is what they were designed for. They install just like a farm sink would, only without the exposed front apron.