Ruvati 32" Slope Bottom Offset Drain Reversible Kitchen Sink Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel
This offset drain kitchen sink from Ruvati offers an innovative solution for perfect drainage. Unlike other sinks that have a flat bottom, the bottom of this sink has a 2.5% slope. This ensures that water and debris flows freely towards the drain, keeping your sink clean and dry. The drain is located on one side of the sink, giving you more functional space both inside and under the sink. The sink is reversible, so you can install it with the drain on left side or right side. The bottom edges and corners of the sink are gently curved allowing for easy cleaning.
- Shop Related
Benefits & Features:
- Installation Type: Undermount: Typically installed with new quartz, granite, or other solid surface counter tops.
- Innovative SLOPE-BOTTOM: Bottom of the sink has a 1-inch slope towards the drain, ensuring that all water and debris rushes towards the drain.
- OFFSET Drain - Sink can be installed with drain on the left side, or on the right side. Extra under-cabinet space for storage.
- 16 Gauge Premium T-304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) will never rust or stain.
- Commercial grade Brushed Finish - Easy to clean and long-lasting. Unlike satin finish, our brushed-finish hides scratches and matches well with your kitchen appliances.
- Heavy duty SoundGuard undercoating and thick rubber NoiseDefend padding - minimizes noise and reduces condensation
- Gently rounded bottom inside corners for easy cleaning and Zero Radius vertical corners. Get the zero radius look without the cleaning hassle.
- Exterior dimensions: 32" (wide) x 19" (front-to-back)
- Interior dimensions: 30" (wide) x 17" (front-to-back)
- Bowl Depth: 10"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit.
- Included in box: Sink, bottom rinse grid, basket strainer drain assembly, decorative drain cover, cut-out template, mounting brackets.
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Width (in): 32
- Front to Back (in): 19
- Bowl Depth (in): 10
- Minimum Cabinet Size (in): 36
Weight (lbs): 39