Contempo 30" Single Bowl Apron Front with Step Rim. Available in 9 Colors!
BOCCHI Farmhouse Sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances has now returned to your kitchen. With the firing in our kilns up to 2000 Degree F temperatures, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Due to their special glaze coating fused with the fireclay body, our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With its protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI Farmhouse Sinks are truly crafted to match your design and functional desires.
- Shop Related
Benefits & Features:
- Installation Type: Apron Front: Can only be installed in a specific cabinet designed for this style of sink. Click here for more information
- Exclusive high pressure casted organic fine fireclay construction
- Includes removable protective bottom grid, strainer & wooden cutting board
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Distinctive Farmhouse Apron front installation with reversible application - sink is finished on all four sides
- 100% non-porous surface provides unmatched stain resistance compared to matte stone or other composite materials
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking
- We do not recommend cutting the countertop until you receive the sink - sizes may vary slightly
- Sink can accommodate a garbage disposal
- Flange extension not needed
- Style: Contemporary
- Material: Fireclay
- Dimensions (in): 30L x 19W x 10H
Item Weight (lbs): 6.5109.97
Package Weight (lbs): 123
This sink is great. It's beautiful, easy to clean, large, and comes with a cutting board and bottom rack. The lip around the edge provides a nice break to the design, but is also extremely functional for the cutting board and 3rd party across the sink colanders/mesh baskets. And the price is way lower than specialty stores like Blackman or Consumers.
So you are remodeling your kitchen. You need to decide lots of things but a sink is one of the most important. In reviewing our situation, we don't have a home that allows for a lot of counter space so having the ability to have a built in lip that allows for a cutting board is GREAT! When looking at the typical fair of sinks from the name brands, I quickly learned that you can spend a ridiculous amount of money. Also, they often have a fake front and are not a true Farmhouse sink. I found the Bocchi sink found here to be very nicely made (my contractor also complemented me on the choice). The addition of the strainer saved another hundred bucks so this is a no brainer. I was able to take advantage of an offer that made this deal even better but even at the list price, this is a good deal. As with any kitchen install, make sure your contractor can make the necessary cut in the cabinets to mount the sink as they will need to build a support under the cabinet. Good luck to you and your remodel. I will post pictures when completed. UPDATE: March 2019- Pictures posted. Needless to say, it looks great. The cutting board is great and I found an item to allow for a roll up dish drying rack which fits perfectly. This makes the efficiency of the sink even better than before. Compliments to Bocchi for this awesome sink. Good luck!
Such a great sink! I love everything about it. Heavy, great quality, cutting board rocks! I love the size, cleaning dishes on Thanksgiving was a breeze with this deep, large farm sink! Definitely worth the price.....Ithink!