Elkay Circuit Chef Stainless Steel 45-1/2" 16 Gauge Single Bowl Undermount Sink Kit with Cherry Wood Boards
Too many cooks in the kitchen is a thing of the past with the Elkay Circuit Chef – the whole family can create memories around this sink. Engineered for superior form and function, two tiers allow custom accessories to effortlessly glide from side to side. This multiuse sink gives you the flexibility to prep, cook, serve, entertain and clean up all at one convenient work zone.
- Shop Related
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and beauty.
- DESIGNED TO SHARE: Create memories by prepping, cooking, serving and entertaining alongside family and friends at this interactive sink.
- TWO TIERS: Effortlessly move from task to task by sliding and storing accessories along two levels of work space.
- CONTEMPORARY STYLING: Tight corners and creased accent lines in the sink basin offer a fresh geometric design ideal for any decor.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes custom-fit cutting boards and grids for all your kitchen tasks.
- DUAL-PURPOSE CUTTING BOARDS: Rest boards on interior tier to prep. Rotate boards on upper tier to cover sink and extend countertop while entertaining.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- KIT INCLUDES: Sink, CS3045SC small colander, CSLPC low profile colander, CS45BG bottom grid, CS45CW cherry wood cutting boards.
- ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
Buy American Act