Elkay Crosstown 16 Gauge Stainless Steel, 23-1/2" x 18-1/4" x 10" Single Bowl Undermount Sink
The Elkay Crosstown collection offers a fresh take on the classic stainless steel sink, combining beauty, function and contemporary design. Tight corners and a flat bottom provide more space inside the sink bowl for stacking and cleaning dishes. The striking geometric shape makes a statement in any home.
Benefits & Features:
- Undermount Installation: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- Single Bowl: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 16-Gauge Stainless Steel: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- Quiet: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Tight Corners: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- Offset Drain: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- Large Capacity: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- Extra Deep Bowls: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- Cross Breaks: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
- Drain Opening: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- Finish: Polished Satin
- Style: Transitional
- Number of Bowls: 1
- Bowl 1 Drain Location: Rear Center
- Sink Installation Type: Undermount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Country of Origin: CHN
- Dimensions (in): 23.5L x 18.25W x 10H
- Bowl Dimensions (in): 21L x 15.75W x 10D
- Bowl Drain Size (in): 3.5
- Minimum Cabinet Size (in): 27
Weight (lbs): 21