Elkay Fireclay 24-3/8" x 19-5/8" x 10-1/8" Single Bowl Farmhouse Sink
Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
Benefits & Features:
- Farmhouse Design: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- Reversible Design: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- Fireclay Material: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- Durable: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- Single Bowl: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- Quiet: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Extra Deep Bowls: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- Drain Fittings: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- Center Drain: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- Drain Opening: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- Style: Traditional
- Number of Bowls: 1
- Bowl 1 Drain Location: Center Center
- Sink Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Material: Fireclay
- Country of Origin: ITA
- Dimensions (in): 24.38L x 19.63W x 10.13H
- Bowl Dimensions (in): 23L x 18.25W x 9.13D
- Bowl Drain Size (in): 3.5
- Minimum Cabinet Size (in): 27
Weight (lbs): 66.14