Elkay Fireclay 33" 60/40 Double Bowl Farmhouse Sink with Low Divide
Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
Benefits & Features:
- Farmhouse Design: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- Reversible Design: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- Fireclay Material: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- Durable: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- Two Bowls, Different Sizes: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- Quiet: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Extra Deep Bowls: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- Drain Fittings: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- Center Drain: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- Includes Cutting Board: Custom-sized wood cutting board is designed to fit into place in specific Elkay sinks or countertop openings.
- Style: Traditional
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Bowl 1 Drain Location: Center Center
- Bowl 2 Drain Location: Center Center
- Sink Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Material: Fireclay
- Included with Product: Walnut cutting board
- Country of Origin: ITA
- Dimensions (in): 33L x 20W x 10.13H
- Bowl 1 Dimensions (in): 12L x 16.25W x 9.13D
- Bowl 1 Drain Size (in): 3.5
- Bowl 2 Dimensions (in): 18.38L x 16.25W x 9.13D
- Bowl 2 Drain Size (in): 3.5
- Minimum Cabinet Size (in): 36
Weight (lbs): 99.21