Fireclay 24" Farmhouse Apron Sink Hyannis-25
Our Cape Collection of fireclay sinks embodies the relaxed feel of a Cape Cod vacation. with its inherent qualities of stain and scratch resistance and glazed surface it's an easy choice for easy maintenance. Open your home to beautiful design and cottage style with a fireclay sink from the Cape Collection. Create a fresh focal point in your kitchen with our Hyannis-24. This 24" Italian single bowl fireclay sink is constructed from solid, heavy duty fireclay and features a polished white finish. Great if you want a farmhouse sink but have less counter-space. Crafted in the artisanal traditions of Italy. Each piece is unique so dimensions may vary by .25".
- Shop Related
Benefits & Features:
- Exterior Dimensions: 24" x 18"
- Interior Dimensions: 21" x 15"
- Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only
- Apron Height is 9.75"
- Due to bottom thickness of sink, an extended flange/extension ferrule is required for the drain
- Drain opening is standard 3.5" kitchen drain
- Fired in a kiln for 15 hours, these sinks are durable and scratch resistant for years of daily use.
- Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel.
- Collection: Cape Collection
- Material: Fireclay
- Finish: Porcelain Enamel Glaze
- Color: White
- Installation Type: Undermount: Typically installed with new quartz, granite, or other solid surface counter tops.
- Bowl Type: Single Bowl
- Fits Cabinet Base (Minimum): Custom Base Required
- Drain Position: Center
- Grid Part Number: BG-HC24
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Assembly Required: Professional Installation Recommended
- Drain Required: 3.5" Standard
- Overall Dimensions (in): 24W x 18D
- Apron Height (in): 9.75H
- Interior Dimensions (in): 21W x 15D
- Interior Bowl Depth (in): 9D
- Drain Opening (in): 3.5
- Grid Dimensions (in): 19.88W x 13.38D x 1H
Weight (lbs): 112