KRAUS KRM-10 Multipurpose Over Sink Roll-Up Dish Drying Rack in Black
KRM-10 is a versatile kitchen accessory that no home should be without. This Multipurpose Roll-Up Dish Drying Rack saves space and keeps your counters free of clutter by creating a multi-functional workspace directly over your kitchen sink. Place it over the sink to air-dry dishes and produce, or use it as a rinsing rack to wash fruits and vegetables with minimal mess ¬"œ water drips directly into the sink without leaving puddles on the kitchen counter. Made from heavy-duty stainless steel and coated with soft BPA-free silicone that protects delicate glassware from damage, this rolling mat can handle heavy cookware, and easily supports up to 40 lbs. without wobbling or bending. Heat-safe up to 400°F, it's perfect for use as a trivet to protect your kitchen countertop from hot pots and baking sheets straight out of the oven. The space-saving design conveniently rolls up for easy storage in any kitchen cabinet. Available in a range of colors with a soft-touch finish that works with any kitchen decor.
- Shop Related
Benefits & Features:
- Multi-Purpose Roll-Up Dish Drying Rack saves space and keeps your counters free of clutter
- Fits Over Your Kitchen Sink, creating a multi-functional workspace for drip-drying dishes and washing produce
- Sturdy Over-the-Sink Drying Rack: Made from heavy-duty stainless steel with soft silicone coating, holds heavy items without bending and supports up to 40 lbs.
- Rust-Resistant and Non-Slip: Sturdier and more stable than rolling mats without protective silicone coating
- 100% Food-Safe Silicone Coating: BPA-free coating provides a safe surface for handling produce and protects delicate glassware from damage
- Heat-Resistant up to 400°F: Perfect for use as a trivet mat to protect your kitchen countertops against damage from hot items like pans or baking sheets straight out of the oven
- Use it As a Cooling Rack: FDA-approved food-safe silicone surface perfect for quickly cooling cakes and cookies with increased airflow
- Easy to Store: Rolls up into a compact cylinder for convenient storage in your kitchen cabinet
- Easy to Clean: Simply rinse it off right in the sink
- Fits Most Kitchen Sinks including KRAUS Standart PRO™ Series Stainless Steel Sinks
- Stylish Kitchen Accessory: Adds a modern touch to your kitchen sink and matches most popular kitchen styles
- Available in Black and Grey colors with soft-touch finish
- Measures 20 1/2 x 12 7/10 when fully opened
Net Weight (lbs): 2.43
- Visit our Lighting Site | ShopforLights
We have a black marble countertop so this blends in perfectly. I never knew I needed this but now that I have it I love it
I've been using those dish-drying mats when I would hand-wash my dishes, because they were easy to store and I'd just throw in the washing machine. However, I suddenly got ants in my apartment and they all seemed to gravitate towards my drying mats, which makes me wonder if the washing machine wasn't really able to clean these mats. I'd find them all through the crevices and it was so gross, so I threw them all away and bought this, and I totally love it (mostly because the ants don't... lol). Water just drips right off of my dishes and into the sink. The rack doesn't absorb odors or water. Super easy to store and clean. I can't recommend this product enough.
Love this roll up draining mat. I use it daily. It is perfect for pre-washing dishes after dinner before loading the dishwasher. I use it regularly for my cat dishes. My cats have breakfest and dinner dishes (3 each meal). While one set is drying, I'm using the other set.....and visa versa. Material is so sturdy I can put several pots and pans, dishes and glasses and whatever else fits on the top without so much as a bend in it. It is a very hard rubber, like a car tire. Would definitely recommend this item, and I have done so for several friends and family members.
This is great! It doesnt fit well over my drop-in sink, but I have a double sink, so I can turn it the other way. I love how I can take dishes out of the dishwasher (mine doesnt have a heating element) and dry them over the sink without wasting counter space. Great invention. I only wish they came in more colors.
Found this item while looking for a sink. I use to wash a couple of dishes instead of putting them in the dishwasher and place them a towel. I didn't want a clunky drain thing. This is perfect. I can wash a coffee cup and drain. It is great for vegetables or anything. It just rolls up to nothing. We love this thing.