Square Quartz Composite Bar/Prep Sink
Why Lexicon Platinum?
The Lexicon Platinum LP-1515 small single bowl offers cutting-edge design with a complete package that includes a matching drain and a stylish bottom grid. Features include a 7.5" deep bowl, sleek corner radius for easy cleaning, and rear drain placement for additional under counter space. The versatile dual-mount rim allows for both undermount and drop-in installations.
Tell Me More:
Lexicon Platinum Sinks are constructed from 80% natural quartz, creating an incredibly durable and hygienic sink surface. Easy-to-clean and food-safe, quartz has the smooth feel of stone with superb sound-absorption properties and provides maximum protection against heat, scratches and stains. Lexicon Platinum Sinks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Shop Related
Benefits & Features:
- Installation Type: Top Mount: Typically installed in laminate or wood counter tops
- 80% Quartz Composition, Only Diamond is Harder
- Heat Resistant to +500°F
- Durable, Scratch & Stain Resistant
- Hygienic, Easy-To-Clean Surface
- Includes Color Matched Strainer Basket.
- Includes Precision Fit Stainless Sink Grids Additional Highlights:
- Available in 5 Popular Colors
- Dual-Mount Rim for Undermount and Drop-In Installation
- PerfectFit Drain For Easy Cleaning
- EZ Undermount Sink Clip Hardware Included
- Sink Cut Out Template Included EXTRALAST
What is ExtraLast?
Extra-Last is Lexicon's trademark technology for a non-porous, naturally antibacterial surface able to resist germ growth with a surface that is highly resistant to heat, chemicals and chipping.
- Overall Dimensions (in): 15 x 15 x 7.5
- Download spec drawing located under the Downloads tab.
*Disposal Flange fits most InSinkErator disposals.
- Quartz Sink Care Guide
- LP-1515-r12 DXF
- LP-1515-r2007 DXF
- LP-1515-r2007 DWG
- See our Blog
- In the Trade? | Wholesale Registration
- Need a Faucet? | Single Hole Kitchen Faucets
- Visit our Lighting Site | ShopforLights