Nantucket Sinks EZApron30 Retro-Fit Stainless Steel Apron Sink
Following the trend for industrial style kitchens in the home, Nantucket answers the call with our Pro-Series sinks. All of these are high quality premium 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. From bar-prep to large and deep single bowls, all of these feature either small radius (SR) or zero radius (ZR) corners which create the modern styling that says "I got this" and create a can-do kitchen. All of our Pro-Series have rubber padding applied for noise reduction, and are insulated to reduce condensation and the basin's bottom is beveled around the drain to whisk away water. Nantucket offers accessories to complete all our Pro-Series sinks; just the touch for the modern kitchen. Nantucket Sinks has made it "EZ" for you with our EZAPRON30. Part of our Pro Series, this patented design allows you to use an existing 30" base cabinet. No more custom Apron cabinets! All the cache of an apron sink without all the additional labor. The cabinet must be of the design that includes cabinet doors and cabinet fascia panel or panels and that the apron front can rest over. Our only requirement is to make sure that the distance from the top of the cabinet to the top of the cabinet doors are greater than 7 inches to accommodate the apron. High design looks with the ease of off the shelf installation! Nantucket Sinks stainless steel sinks have thick rubber dampening pads to dampen sound. Our finishing process helps keep our stainless steel corrosion-resistant to rust and oxidation. Features a limited lifetime warranty. Colander basket drain is included with sink.
- Shop Related
Benefits & Features:
- Exterior Dimensions: 30" x 21.25"
- Interior Dimension: 28" x 16"
- Patented design can be installed easily with non-custom cabinetry
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Nantucket Sinks are sprayed with a special insulation to reduce condensation
- Rubber padding is applied for noise reduction
- Fascia above cabinet doors must be 7" minimum to accommodate apron front and still allow cabinet doors to open
- 16 Gauge
- Grid and colander drain included
- Collection: Pro Series
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Finish: Brushed Satin
- Installation Type: Undermount: Typically installed with new quartz, granite, or other solid surface counter tops.
- The Sink Drain is Included
- Fits Cabinet Base (Minimum): Must Be 30"
- Drain Position: Rear
- Additional Items Included with Product: NS35CD
- The Grid is Included
- Grid Part Number: BG-SR3018
- Assembly Required: Professional Installation Recommended
- Drain Required: 3.5" Standard
- Overall Dimensions (in): 30W x 21.25D x 10H
- Apron Height (in): 7H
- Interior Dimensions (in): 28W x 16D
- Interior Bowl Depth (in): 10D
- Drain Opening (in): 3.5
Weight (lbs): 32